Meet OGO AND RYAN
My husband Ryan and I survived a toxic exposure to the noxious chemical Roundup and deadly silicone toxins in breast implants that caused us cancer and an autoimmune disease respectively.
My husband was a farmer in Canada for 33 years during which he was exposed to the chemical Roundup weed killer, now a known carcinogen. He was diagnosed with a deadly cancer and was given 30 days to live!
I on the other hand was exposed to silicone toxins in breast implants, which went into my body and caused an autoimmune disease. The disease damaged some of my vital organs to a level that doctors gave me no hope of survival.
Thanks to the protocol that we discovered we are both alive and in remission for almost a decade and enjoying vibrant health.