There are five supplements that are excellent for immune system support when dealing with Corona Viruses, Ebola virus, similar viruses, or even the common cold virus. They are Liposomal Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Silver Biotics, Selenium and Nascent iodine.
Please note that these substances are not being given to people to treat, cure, prevent, or mitigate diseases of themselves. These substances provide excellent support for the God-given abilities of the immune system to conquer any infection it is presented with, when properly and adequately supported. A strong infection requires a strong immune system. We often vastly underestimate the depletion of the immune system caused by strong infections, so we also underestimate the amount of support that is required to mount a sufficient immune response.
Liposomal Vitamin C
The research of vitamin C’s properties as an anti-viral, anti-toxin, antibacterial, anti-cancer agent goes back to the 1930s and 1940s. In 1947 Dr. Frederick Klenner presented 60 cases of polio, caused by a virus, cured with no side effects using intravenous vitamin C injections.1 He also cured mumps, measles, chicken pox, viral pneumonia, and other afflictions with vitamin C, finding that the intravenous method, or intramuscular for very small children, was the most effective way to treat these viral diseases.
Linus Pauling championed the use of vitamin C as the cure for the common cold, but went on to show that intravenous vitamin C was a beneficial adjuvant therapy for cancer.2 He also did work showing that ascorbic acid prevented HIV virus from replicating in newly infected and chronically infected CD4+cells in vitro.3
One important note about some viral infection is that they can induce a very acute case of scurvy, which leads to internal and external bleeding. When all of the vitamin C and antioxidants has been used up in the body, there are none left to maintain the integrity of the blood vessels. This mechanism, coupled with the severe selenium deficiency discussed above, which causes clots to form in capillaries, raises the local blood pressure and puts excessive strain on the weakened vessel walls. So, massive bleeding ensues. Providing vitamin C and other antioxidants is a very important aspect of overcoming some viral infections.
In Wuhan China Dr. Engian Mao, chief of emergency medinie at Ruijin Hospital, a major hospital in Shanghai, where many COVID-19 patients were treated, conducted a clinical trial treating patients with intravenous vitamin C. Ten grams a day were used for moderate casers and 20 grams intravenously for severe cases. Fifty patients were treated. All of them improved with no mortality and no side effects. Their hospital stays were 3-5 days shorter compared to the 30-day average for other COVID-19 patients.4
There is a new oral form of vitamin C, called liposomal vitamin C that is proving very effective at replenishing the body’s depleted stores of vitamin C. Vitamin C is encapsulated in small spheres of bilayers of phospholipids. Large multilayered vesicles form spontaneously when a solution of phosphatidyl choline is dissolved in water. Ultrasonic energy or other high-energy methods break these vesicles into smaller single-layer spheres. These spheres in a high quality product are about 100 ~200 nm in diameter, roughly one-fiftieth the diameter of a common red blood cell. Because they appear as lipids to the body, they are easily absorbed from the digestive tract and also into the cells and organs. It appears that in many ways liposomal vitamin C is more effective, gram for gram, than intravenous vitamin C, without the required doctor and needles.
How effective is it? Here is one story. Alan Smith of New Zealand came down with a severe case of swine flu in 2009.5 He was put into a coma to stabilize his life-threatening condition, and put on life support. A chest x-ray revealed viral pneumonia so heavy that it was termed white-out with no air in his lungs. Shortly before the doctors wanted to take him off life support (no hope of survival) the family strongly insisted that they try intravenous vitamin C before giving up. Two days of megadoses of intravenous vitamin C were given and his lungs cleared up. After that the doctors would only administer 2 grams intravenously a day. Progress was very slow at this dose. Upon transfer to a hospital closer to home (with a chance of survival) the new doctor team would not allow intravenous treatment. The family decided to use liposomal vitamin C, 6 grams a day in divided doses. Dramatic improvement was then seen, as before with the megadose of intravenous vitamin C. Alan was able to walk out of the hospital, a man spared by his family insisting on using vitamin C to support a vigorous immune response to a deadly infection.
Dr. Thomas Levy, MD, JD who literally wrote the book on vitamin C and infectious diseases6 has worked extensively with both intravenous vitamin C and liposomal vitamin C. He was skeptical initially at the results from liposomal vitamin C, but the great results convinced him that liposomal vitamin C was a very powerful product. In a lecture he said, “I proved to my satisfaction that 5-6 grams of properly encapsulated liposomal vitamin C taken orally had a greater clinical impact than a 50 gram infusion.”7 He gave a case report of a 15 year old girl in Colombia with hemorrhagic Dengue fever. She made a remarkable recovery when given 10 grams of liposomal vitamin C over a 24-hour period. This is certainly a relevant case report of the immune-boosting properties when discussing hemorrhagic Ebola fever or a novel coronavirus. Liposomal vitamin C provides strong support for the immune system when dealing with hemorrhagic fever or viral pneumonia.
Vitamin D3 is used by the immune system to produce anti-microbial, anti-viral peptides, called cathelicidins and defensins. This is especially important in the upper and lower respiratory tract where vitamin D has been seen to bolster the immune system when facing an acute respiratory tract infection.
A recent meta-analysis compiled the individual results from 26 studies with about 11,000 individuals who took part in randomized controlled trials of vitamin D.8 Though all but 2 of the studies were done with doses between 400 and 1,000 IU per day, there was a 12% reduction in the risk of acute respiratory tract infection in people who took vitamin D rather than the placebo. In further analysis it was shown that daily or weekly supplementation worked better (19% reduction in risk) than giving a very large dose monthly or less frequently (no reduction in risk). If a person was deficient in vitamin D at the beginning of the trial they had a 70% reduction in the risk of getting an acute respiratory tract infection.
Exactly how vitamin D works is complicated and still not fully understood. It is known that vitamin D does increase the amount of antimicrobial peptides (called AMPs in the scientific literature). This happens before your immune system even produces antibodies to the particular virus or pathogen that is attacking your body. Vitamin D is part of your first line of defense.
Vitamin D has a modulating effect on inflammation. It helps mount an appropriate amount of inflammation to kill pathogens and eliminate viruses. There is a coordinated sequence of cellular protein activity called the NLRP3 Inflammasome that appears designed to rapidly clear bacterial and viral infections from the body. This inflammasome causes the inflammatory death of compromised cells during an infection. Vitamin D plays a role in this cascade of events, helping to create the cytokines that cause inflammation, but also limiting the response so that it doesn’t keep going and cause a cytokine storm leading to lung damage. This is an important factor, as the cytokine storm leads to pneumonia, which is a common cause of mortality after respiratory tract infections.
Vitamin D3 has been used successfully and safely in critical care settings and even with people on mechanical ventilation. Doses of 50,000 to 100,000 IU per day were administered for about 5 days for a total dose of 250,000 to 500,000 IU. In one pilot study of 31 people the length of hospital stay was reduced from 36 ± 19 days in the placebo group to 25 ± 14 and 18 ± 11 days in the 250,000 and 500,000 IU vitamin D groups.9 In another study of mechanically ventilated patients, treatment with 500,000 IU vitamin D3 improved hemoglobin status as well as vitamin D levels, an important finding as more than 85 percent of these patients were anemic.10 In a larger study of 475 people a single dose of 540,000 IU of vitamin D3 was given to critically ill patients. In patients who were vitamin D deficient (<12 ng/ml, N=200) there was a decrease in mortality in the hospital, at 28 days and at 6 months (35 vs 50 percent at 6 months for vitamin D3 and placebo, respectively).11 Clearly, vitamin D is important in helping elderly and critically ill patients who are deficient in vitamin D to survive.
It is best to continually keep levels of vitamin D up all of the time, in the range of 50-80 ng/ml of 25(OH)D, measured by a blood test. However, if a person gets a serious viral infection when in a low vitamin D state, he or she can take very high doses of vitamin D to quickly replenish vitamin D. Three days of a dose of 150,000 IU per day will work very well for this, followed by taking 5,000 to 10,000 IU a day after that, or a weekly dose of 40,000 to 50,000 IU. If a person already has optimal levels of vitamin D, then taking a very large dose is not necessary and may not be helpful.
It has been clearly shown now that vitamin D3 is superior to D2 for supplementation.12,13 Vitamin D3 is the natural form formed when sunlight hits our skin in the summer time, and it is the form that Hallelujah Diet has used since the beginning of offering a vitamin D product.
Silver is a natural antibiotic, anti-viral, antifungal, and anti-parasite. Bacteria do not develop resistance to it, and it was in use long before modern antibiotics were developed. There are many companies selling colloidal silver solutions, and you can purchase units for home use to make your own colloidal silver. However, developing a silver product that lives up to its claims as an antibiotic and antiviral requires testing, retesting, and substantiating claims. One company has excelled at this process—American Biotech Labs, the makers of Silver Biotics in the USA, and products containing its SilverSol™ technology worldwide.
American Biotech Lab’s two latest patents (#7,135,195 and #8,753,691) detail uses of their nano silver product. In vitro Silver Biotics kills a long list of bacteria and fungi, 56 mentioned specifically.14 No bacteria were found that were resistant to its action in vitro, including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), unlike resistance found to various antibiotics. Antiviral activity was also shown against Hepatitis B virus by inhibiting DNA polymerase and reverse transcriptase activity. People were given the patented nano silver for immune support against human ailments in Ghana, West Africa, both externally and internally. Ailments included malaria (2 teaspoons three times a day; symptoms clear within 5 days), upper respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, sinusitis, vaginal yeast infections, eye, nose and ear infections, cuts, fungal skin infections, and sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea.15 Immune system response was effective in all of these examples, with resolution of symptoms, sometimes a day or two faster, or a day slower, were similar to those seen with the 11 malaria cases reported. One patient with HIV was given 5 ml twice a day as immune system support with resolution of symptoms in 5 days.
Silver Biotics can be used internally, but it is also very effective for surface cleaning. And when combined with about 1 to 1.5% hydrogen peroxide it has a synergistic killing effect on viruses and bacteria, detailed in the patents mentioned above. For example, the organism Yersinia pestis, the cause of Bubonic plague, was treated in vitro with 14 ppm silver and 1.5% hydrogen peroxide. A 6-log reduction in live organisms took only 4.5 minutes.15 Silver Biotics was also shown to be effective in killing influenza viruses on surfaces, specifically strains H1N1, H3N2 (Avian Influenza A), with 2 and 3-log reductions in live viruses after 12 hour exposures.15
Silver Biotics could also be used in water purification to disinfecting drinking water. At a silver concentration of 0.20 ppm it took less than 5 minutes to kill all of the bacteria intentionally added to a raw water sample.14
Silver Biotics is also non-toxic, with only 10-32 ppm silver in the colloidal solution. It is a mix of silver particles, not ions, and silver oxide on the outside of the particle. The size of the particles is carefully controlled to be between 5 and 15 nm. There is also a unique resonant frequency permanently embedded in each silver particle that allows the silver to work so effectively at low and very safe levels, where other colloidal silvers have not given consistent results.
Selenium has a vital role in our immune system, though not all of the details are well understood. Selenium is important for the activity of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase, but it is also important for preventing blood coagulation reactions. A severe deficiency of selenium causes blood coagulation leading to hemorrhaging, a reaction which has been seen in animals infected with hemorrhagic viruses.16
Though we don’t have a lot of experience with the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 virus, many lessons can be learned from another RNA virus, the HIV virus. Both of these viruses mutate quickly because there is not as much translational error-checking with RNA as there is with DNA. Both of these viruses thrive in areas known to have selenium-deficient soil, whether it is West Africa or inland China. Experiments with animals have demonstrated that fairly benign viruses can mutate into much stronger viruses when a selenium-deficient host is infected.17
The selenium status of the infected person affects the outcome of the viral infection. This effect may be direct effects on the virus as well as indirect effects via strengthening the immune system. For HIV-infected people, better selenium status lead to fewer hospitalizations and lower mortality.18 A randomized, placebo-controlled trial showed that selenium protected HIV patients from an increased viral load and increased the number of CD4+ T cells.19 A follow-up study by the same research group found that a combination of B vitamins, vitamin C, and selenium cut the risk in half of HIV-positive patients in Botswana from a critically low CD4+ T cell count, or from progression of the disease. Selenium has received enough research attention that low selenium status is accepted as a risk factor for the spreading of HIV virus as well as for worsening health outcomes for infected people.
How is this related to the COVID-19 disease? Selenium has already been shown to help with other RNA viruses, so it is likely to help here as well. Selenium was used during an outbreak of hemorrhagic fever in China. Doctors used 2,000 µg a day of sodium selenite for 9 days to treat fast progressing (fulminant cases) and severe cases. Mortality decreased from 100% in the untreated group to 36% in the treated group for the fulminant cases and from 22% in the untreated severe cases to 0% in the selenium-treated severe cases.21 So, selenium has already been successfully used to prevent depletion of selenium in response to hemorrhagic fever. The lead doctor of the study, Dr. Hou of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences said that if selenium had been given by injection more lives would probably have been saved in the fulminant cases, because they had so much internal bleeding that they could not absorb or retain the oral dose of selenium.22 It is better to begin supplementation before total immune system compromise.
Iodine, in the correct molecular form, has properties similar to chlorine, being in the same chemical column in the periodic table. Iodide and chloride are fairly inert. But hypoiodite and hypochlorite solutions are very good sanitizers, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-germ substances. Bleach is a well-known germ killer. But you cannot take bleach internally because it is too caustic and destructive. However, iodine can be taken internally without the biological destruction of bleach, but with the same sort of germicidal properties. This is why surgeons wash with iodine substances, and skin is cleansed with iodine preparations before surgery. It kills germ without damaging skin.
Iodine has been known to be used by white blood cells (leukocytes) to kill bacteria for nearly 50 years.23 Leukocytes use their peroxidase enzyme, combined with hydrogen peroxide and iodine to kill bacteria. This is a normal function of iodine in the body.
More recently, a special form of iodine, nascent iodine, was shown to be particularly useful in strengthening the immune response to malaria. A simple treatment regimen of nascent iodine enabled people’s immune systems to successfully fight off the malaria parasite. In a clinical study in India nascent iodine was given to people diagnosed with malaria. Every 4 hours 10 drops of nascent iodine were taken in 100 mls of water, away from food. Fever subsided within 24-48 hours for most of the subjects. By one week, 91% of the men, 78% of the women, and 77% of children had a negative malaria test.24 No other form of iodine has had this kind of effect, though the power of iodine to kill germs is well known.
While all iodine has some of these germicidal properties, only nascent iodine excels in supplying iodine that the immune system readily utilizes. Though the properties of nascent iodine have been known for decades, it has been difficult to produce a true and stable nascent iodine. Iodine normally exists in nature in a dimer state as diatomic iodine, I2. It also can be combined with potassium or sodium to form the common ionic form. In a novel patented treatment, using an intense electromagnetic field, iodine molecules, I2, can be teased apart into singlet iodine.25 Iodine is not usually stable in this singlet form, which is why a lot of energy is required to produce this magnetically charged form of iodine. This singlet iodine is called nascent iodine, and it is the form of iodine that will give you the help you need to support a vigorous immune system response to a strong viral infection.
There are a few different manufacturers of nascent iodine as well. The nascent iodine that Hallelujah Diet sells is exactly the same product that provided efficacious immune system support in the clinical trial in India. This nascent iodine is the real thing, and you don’t want to take chances on a product that might work when dealing with an serious, life-threatening viral infection. You want one that has proven protection—Nascent Iodine from Hallelujah Diet.
Protocol for All 5 Products
These products all have been used individually to help a person mount an effective immune response, but they can be combined for additive and possibly synergistic healing effects as well. Except for the selenium, the other products are most effective on an empty stomach taken separately from food. The liposomal vitamin C can be taken with the Silver Biotics, but both of them should be separate from the Nascent Iodine.
For effective immune support, begin with Nascent Iodine, taking 10 drops in about 100 ml of purified water. About 15-30 minutes later take 1-2 grams of vitamin C as liposomal vitamin C and 1 teaspoon of Silver Biotics. Wait about 30 minutes before consuming solid food. Repeat this every 4 hours: First thing in the morning before a morning meal, before midday meal, before evening meal, before retiring for the night, and twice during the night as needed while fever and symptoms are present. This will give up to 6 doses a day of these 3 supplements. Take the selenium supplement with food. High doses of selenium as selenomethionine (>1,000 µg per day) can be taken for a several days, but the long-term tolerable upper limit for selenium is 400 µg per day. High doses of selenomethionine are safer than sodium selenite. Continue the supplements at high doses (at least 3 times a day for Nascent Iodine, liposomal vitamin C, Silver Biotics) for several days after any fever has broken to prevent any recurrence and promote complete restoration of health.
People who are in direct contact with victims of COVID-19 or other viruses should not wait for symptoms to occur before beginning this immune-boosting protocol. Using the Nascent Iodine, liposomal vitamin C, and Silver Biotics 2 to 3 times a day, and getting 400 µg of selenium a day can go a long ways to preventing any loss of energy and vitality while helping others with their infections. Keeping up a high intake of natural antioxidants and phytochemicals from a very high intake of fruits, vegetables, fresh vegetable juice, and a plant-based diet will also be helpful for staying hydrated and maintaining energy during stressful times. BarleyMax is a great powdered food supplement that helps build healthy cells, eliminate toxins and fortify your immune system. BarleyMax is 100% pure low-temperature dehydrated juice from organic barley grass and alfalfa. After fresh vegetable juice, BarleyMax is simply one of the very best foods to support optimal health. You need all of the help you can get.
- Klenner FR. The Treatment of Poliomyelitis and Other Virus Diseases with Vitamin C. South Med Surg [Internet]. 1949;111(7):209–14. Available from: http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/194x/klenner-fr-southern_med_surg-1949-v111-n7-p209.htm
- Cameron E, Pauling L. Supplemental ascorbate in the supportive treatment of cancer: Prolongation of survival times in terminal human cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A [Internet]. 1976 Oct [cited 2014 Aug 12];73(10):3685–9. Available from:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC431183/
- Harakeh S, Jariwalla RJ, Pauling L. Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus replication by ascorbate in chronically and acutely infected cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci [Internet]. 1990 Sep 1 [cited 2014 Aug 12];87(18):7245–9. Available from: http://www.pnas.org/content/87/18/7245
- Richard Cheng. Successful High-Dose Vitamin C Treatment of Patients with Serious and Critical COVID-19 Infection [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2020 Mar 30]. Available from: https://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=0a09c8844ba8f0936c20bd791130d6b6.148
- Living Proof Vitamin C Miracle Cure 60 Minutes Video 3 News [Internet]. 2012 [cited 2014 Aug 12]. Available from: https://youtu.be/Au-mp6RZjCQ
- Levy TE. Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins. Livon Books; 2002.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbate – liposomal vitamin c and Antioxidant Therapy [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2014 Aug 12]. Available from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH492eeTyjk
- Martineau AR, Jolliffe DA, Hooper RL, Greenberg L, Aloia JF, Bergman P, et al. Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. BMJ [Internet]. 2017 Feb 15 [cited 2020 Mar 25];356. Available from: https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.i6583
- Han JE, Jones JL, Tangpricha V, Brown MA, Brown LAS, Hao L, et al. High Dose Vitamin D Administration in Ventilated Intensive Care Unit Patients: A Pilot Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial. J Clin Transl Endocrinol. 2016 Jun;4:59–65.
- Smith EM, Jones JL, Han JE, Alvarez JA, Sloan JH, Konrad RJ, et al. High-Dose Vitamin D3 Administration Is Associated With Increases in Hemoglobin Concentrations in Mechanically Ventilated Critically Ill Adults: A Pilot Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2018;42(1):87–94.
- Amrein K, Schnedl C, Holl A, Riedl R, Christopher KB, Pachler C, et al. Effect of High-Dose Vitamin D3 on Hospital Length of Stay in Critically Ill Patients With Vitamin D Deficiency: The VITdAL-ICU Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA [Internet]. 2014 Oct 15 [cited 2020 Mar 30];312(15):1520–30. Available from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1911017
- Tripkovic L, Wilson LR, Hart K, Johnsen S, de Lusignan S, Smith CP, et al. Daily supplementation with 15 μg vitamin D2 compared with vitamin D3 to increase wintertime 25-hydroxyvitamin D status in healthy South Asian and white European women: a 12-wk randomized, placebo-controlled food-fortification trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Aug;106(2):481–90.
- Tripkovic L, Lambert H, Hart K, Smith CP, Bucca G, Penson S, et al. Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr [Internet]. 2012 Jun 1 [cited 2012 Aug 21];95(6):1357–64. Available from: http://www.ajcn.org/content/95/6/1357
- Holladay RJ, Christensen H, Moeller WD. Colorless antimicrobioal aqueous suspension of colloidal silver particles having an interior of elemental silver and a surface of silver oxide of given particle diameters; antiseptic and surface disinfectant and for treatment of viral, fungal, and bacterial infections. US7135195 B2, 2006.
- Holladay RJ, Moeller WD. Antiviral colloidal silver composition. US8753691 B2, 2014.
- Taylor EW, Ramanathan CS. Theoretical Evidence that the Ebola Virus Zaire Strain May Be Selenium-Dependent: A Factor in Pathogenesis and Viral Outbreaks? J Orthomol Med [Internet]. 1995 [cited 2014 Aug 7];10(2):131–8. Available from: http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1995/articles/1995-v10n0304-p131.shtml
- Beck MA, Levander OA. Host Nutritional Status and Its Effect on a Viral Pathogen. J Infect Dis [Internet]. 2000 Sep [cited 2014 Aug 6];182(s1):S93–6. Available from: http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/182/Supplement_1/S93.full
- Baum MK, Shor-Posner G, Lai S, Zhang G, Lai H, Fletcher MA, et al. High risk of HIV-related mortality is associated with selenium deficiency. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirology Off Publ Int Retrovirology Assoc [Internet]. 1997 Aug 15;15(5):370–4. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9342257
- Hurwitz BE, Klaus JR, Llabre MM, Gonzalez A, Lawrence PJ, Maher KJ, et al. Suppression of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 viral load with selenium supplementation: a randomized controlled trial. Arch Intern Med [Internet]. 2007 Jan 22 [cited 2009 Nov 25];167(2):148–54. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17242315
- Baum MK, Campa A, Lai S, Sales Martinez S, Tsalaile L, Burns P, et al. Effect of micronutrient supplementation on disease progression in asymptomatic, antiretroviral-naive, HIV-infected adults in Botswana: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA [Internet]. 2013 Nov 27;310(20):2154–63. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24281460
- Hou JC, Jiang ZY, He ZF. [Inhibitory effect of selenium on complement activation and its clinical significance]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi [Internet]. 1993 Nov;73(11):645–6, 699. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7907268
- Passwater R. Selenium Against Viruses: More Exciting Research from Dr. Will Taylor [Internet]. [cited 2014 Aug 8]. Available from: http://www.drpasswater.com/nutrition_library/selenium1.html
- Klebanoff SJ. Iodination of bacteria: a bactericidal mechanism. J Exp Med [Internet]. 1967 Dec 1;126(6):1063–78. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4964565
- Donki JG, Chakradhar MV. Clinical study of efficacy of magnascent iodine (nascent iodine) as therapeutic and chemoprophylaxis agent in tropical malaria. In: International scientific exchange [Internet]. Bangkok, Thailand; 2012 [cited 2013 Aug 22]. Available from: http://www.magnascent.com/MalariaFindings.aspx
- Brookshire JS. Storable, consumable pre-nascent iodine. US8323703 B2, 2012.